Monday, September 22, 2014

Michigan Art Show recap



So, I finally feel like I have a momentum going here in Michigan as far as the bead/jewelry/art fair shows are concerned. I have been really happy with the feed back that I have been getting this year and I am really happy with my display (for now!) I thought it would be fun to look at some of the progression.

This is the Art on the Mall in Kalamazoo in June. I have done this show twice now and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Kalamazoo has a really great energy and everyone turns out in full force for this event. I share a booth with two to three other artists who have fantastic work and we all compliment each other really well.



This is the Chelsea Sounds and Sights Festival and the first time I have done this show. This show is in the process of a re-birth and had a good turnout. The plans for the next show include more artists and more music. This show was in July and was a warm weekend, luckily I had my mom there to help me.

New wooden displays for necklaces and a new display for earrings.

New displays that were given to me by a friend, don't they look great?

New work



Cause I cannot resist any dog with a mohawk!
 The last show was the DIYipsi Indie Art Fair. This was inside at the Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti and was lots of fun. This was my first time in the show and I met lots of really great artists.

DIYipsi



My friend Jen, a happy supporter of my work.
The next show scheduled is the Bead Bonanza put on by the Great Lakes Beadworker's Guild in Southfield. I have been doing this show since I moved here and I look forward to seeing my customers from that area. Come out and see me: October 5th 10-5pm Southfield Municipal Complex 26000 Evergreen Rd in Southfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment