Saturday, August 4, 2012

Life is precious

I wanted to keep my blog light, but this has been a really difficult week and I want to ask for help.

A friend of ours is in the hospital fighting for his life. He was admitted for fever and vomiting and is being treated for an undiagnosed life threatening illness. He lives in LA with his wife and young daughter. While friends and family are keeping us updated via Facebook, we feel totally helpless.

Right now one of my coping skills is to send as much positive energy in their direction and stay as positive as possible.

I am asking you to help. His name is Jeremy B. Could you please send him some good thoughts, positive energy, prayers, or whatever you can?

With all the hate that is going on right now in the world and in America, I hope we can make one family's life a bit easier

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. You got it! Sending as much good, healing energy as I can to LA. And sending big warm hugs to you and G. Can't wait to wrap my arms around you in a couple of week for real. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too will send Jeremy positive energy...and I'll pass on the request to my connections, as well. I totally believe in the power of prayer and gifts of thought. When I had my brain surgery I experienced feeling all of the good energy that I was sent. It works!!! It really does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. Each day he shows small improvements. We are staying positive for him.

    ReplyDelete