Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Bead Soup

As you may already know, I have decided that this is the year that I take the plunge with my beads and jewelry and really put myself out there. To do this, I have signed up for several shows in the MI area and I have decided to join the Bead Soup Blog Party created by Lori Anderson. If you are not familiar with the Bead Soup Blog Party here is a link:
http://www.beadsoupblogparty.com/

In a nut shell, Lori pairs up bloggers, artists and jewelry designers. You send a "soup" of beads including a focal bead and a clasp to your partner and they design something with those items. There will be 3 reveal dates where you reveal what you have designed. The fun of this is to meet new people and see their work and their blogs.

I have been paired up with another blogger and jewelry designer Karen Vincent. Her designs can be found here at Swallowtail Jewellery. http://www.swallowtailjewellery.blogspot.com/
Her and her daughter design the most delightful jewelry, I hope you will check out her blog page, Facebook and Etsy pages as well.
I shipped out my soup ingredients today, and Karen will have them in 2 days. Our reveal date is April 6th, so stay tuned to see what we make.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kiersten! My bead soup arrived today :) Excited to be your bead soup partner and to see what we both create with our bead soup goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete