Monday, February 11, 2013

Surreal AZ


I just got back from my visit to Arizona and had a really great time. 
This visit I got to see many of my friends, made some new ones, visit with the family, take a wonderful 3 day glass class, visit the Desert Botanical Garden and spend a couple days bead shopping in Tucson at the Gem and Mineral show. The worst part of my visit was that I caught a cold, and am feeling the brunt of no sleep, a head swimming with snot and a chill. Boo!
The surreal part is that nothing had really changed. It's weird, in MI, I am around change on a daily basis, wether its the seasons changing, or my daily struggles with adjusting, there is always change going on. In Arizona, I just kicked right into my usual routine. I am not sure if that is a good thing or not yet. I still need to ponder that one. Either way, I had a really good time and look forward to my next visit!



My incredibly adorable nephews

Beads from my class with Hayley Tsang.


Yummy food





Desert Botanical Garden







No comments:

Post a Comment