Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking forward

This is my last blog entry of this year.

In the past I have always struggled with the end of each year, never appreciating the things that I had done but only looking at the things I had not finished or had never started.
Well, when I look back at 2012, a lot has happened.  Last February we moved across the country and started new lives in Michigan. My husband started a new job. We almost lost one of our friends. We made new friends. We visited lots of new places and, we lost our best friend. Loosing Pico was the hardest thing of all.

So, we did a lot of living last year and we made it through some tough times. I learned more about myself in one year than I think I have in the last 40 something.

My resolution for 2013 is to continue to move through this thing we call life and make as many good memories as possible, to keep looking forward to the future and never regretting the past.

Happy New Year

I hope 2013 is the best one yet.

See you next year!



Pico 1997-2012


1 comment:

  1. You inspire me every time I read a post. You certainly have been through a lot this past year.
    Loosing Pico was the hardest. His memory will live with you forever. Lots to look forward to next year. I remember when I was 40 and I started my new career working at Prendiville's. Look how far it took me. Change is hard, but good things come from it. You have so much love in your heart.

    ReplyDelete